Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Zane narrowed his eyes. "what have i done to earn your love?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:44 pm

"I- I don't know..." she admitted truthfully, immediatly giving him a long kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Zane went to kiss her back but a pain interupted his thoughts. He had felt this pain only once before and knew it was the Gods of light withdrawing their power from him. It is different this time he realized suddenly. Along with the pain came a filling. When it was done Zane backed away from Lazuri and reached for the power within him. Instead of a bright yellow power a black power now traveled along his body. The Gods of light had abandoned him but the Dark Gods had taken him in. Zane still entrance by his new power said "I will find a way to truly earn your love, Lazuri"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Lazuri gazed at him, slightly confused at the moment. "W- Wait. Zane.. what the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

"That is right you have never seen a palidens powers before have you?" Zane formed the black energy into a ball. "Most palidens get their powers from the Gods of light so the energy they draw from their gods has a yellow glow to it. Seeing that the energy is no longer yellow the Lights Gods have most likely named me a lost cause and for some reason the Dark Gods allowed me to sink into their powers. Truly i've never heard of the Dark Gods allowing mortals a piece of their power."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm

"Well, I suppose you're being given a chance to be loved by me," she murmured, laughing quietly afterward.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Zane smiled and nodded. "Yea that is most likely it" He hugged Lazuri close to him. He thought it strange that he, Zane the most loyal of the Palidens, had given everything up for just one person.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

She gave him another long kiss.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

"I only wish that you still lived." Zane said sadly Zane looked around and noticed the absents of a certian arch angel. "Where is Tyrael" Zane said rying to draw attention away from his previous words.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 pm

"No idea... think he's gone."
"Nope. I'm still here!" Tyrael called, although he was somewhere off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

"that angel doesn't know the meaning of privacy does he?" Zane muttered so only Lazuri could hear.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 pm

"I HEARD THAT." he exclaimed, although he somehow managed to hear them.... somehow.
"Tyrael... you don't mind leaving us be for a bit now, do you?"
"I would, but I have an offer for you, m'dear." Tyrael offered, grinning, although it couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Zane smiled amused. "What deal are you going to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

"Lazuri still has the Silver Cross, so the Gods Of Light may take it in as her belief in them. She can therefor make her own wish."
"Right.. so you're saying that I can go off and make any wish I want, then, right? If so, my wish would be to just go back to living, and to be with Zane.."
Tyrael nodded. "But then, that is only if Zane can spare you as his Queen in one of the his lands, where you two can rule together. If he can, then the Gods may just make things right, for you."
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm

"Of course i'd want her to be my Queen but what i can't figure out is why your helping me out Tyrael? My path must be one you can't follow to closely or help out too much."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm

"Just be grateful, will you?!" Tyrael exclaimed, slightly annoyed. "Now, please. Just... do you two want this, or not?"
Lazuri nodded. "I accept,"
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Zane nodded. "Thank you Tyrael. i really hope they don't don't punish you for helping me out."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

"They won't," Tyrael promised.
And it wasn't long 'till some time passed by, Lazuri was once again alive.
They were exactly where they should've been. A land that belonged to Zane.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Zane chuckled. "the Gods of light are so easy to fool but i'm so glad they are cause now i have you, control over my emotions, and i'm back in my favorite piece of land. I wonder if the guards here still remember my face" Zane grinned and pulled lazuri to him and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Once she pulled away, she laughed lightly.
Of course, she was going to miss Teloren... but maybe Fate just knew that she was better off with Zane.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

"We were both right for you" Zane said guessing at her thoughts. "And he has you in the reality where i was a Vampire for there was no way i would have been able to get over my sorrow long enough to get you back. Fate couldn't decide which one of us got you so Fate split reality in two."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm

"I guess so," she murmured in a quiet voice, smiling lightly. "Well then.. shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Zane looked at his Castle wondering if his men would approve of the choice he made, would they still follow him, would they leave when they learned of his dark side? Zane put on an evil grin. They would listen to him, they would follow him, and none would dare leave his post or he would make sure they suffered. "Yes lets go"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 pm

"Well then, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Zane smiled and grabbed her hand and lead her inside. "We may have to redecorate." Zane said looking around at all the bright colors and references to the Light Gods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next