Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

"You always say that, Zane... but it's as though she never mean it."
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Zane shrugged "I'm just telling you which way I believe would be best for you. But you're right, I don't want to lose you. I say that you should go to Teloren, but everytime I do, my heart breaks that much more." Zane sat next to Lazuri. "He is perfect for you. Me, I may have been just a bit too light"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 pm

"But I can bring the darkness to you, that you require. So you can be perfect for me," she murmured, as she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 pm

He looked her in the eyes, his own eyes glowing with a fierce light "I have bathed in darkness once. It was not pretty and I still have not recovered. Believe me when I tell you this, you don't want to turn me to the dark side."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm

"Then I can't guarantee you that I'll one day accept you..." she mumbled, glancing down.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 pm

He acted as if he was still fully within the realms of light, but on the inside he still couldn't shake the darkness from his heart. At least she hasn't noticed. he thought I want her to love me for who I want myself to be, not for the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm

"I..." she examined the Silver Cross once more, before looking at Zane shamefully. She handed him back the Silver Cross, spun around, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Zane looked down at the cross for a long moment. His Gods whispered to calm down but he was already seeing red. He wasn't mad at Lazuri. No, he was mad at himself for not being what she wanted him to be. Was it really so hard to allow her to change him? He thought. Did he really need to be such a goody goody? Zane let out a scream of anger trying to blow off some steam, so he could think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

She tried to ignore his scream of anger, and simply kept walking away. Life was too complicated for her.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Zane looked up. "You knew, didn't you? You knew I had no chance." Zane was so filled with rage, that he let his thoughts spill into words. "It was almost easier as a vampire. May the Gods rot!" Zane yelled the final words.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

"What the hell are you talking about?!" she exclaimed, stopping as she turned back around.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Zane stopped and realized his mistake. "Nothing," he said unconvincingly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 pm

"Ugh," she turned back around and continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm

"There are two different ways my fight with Cyrus went." Zane said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 pm

"I don't wan't to hear it anymore, Zane!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

"The first way i rushed blindly into the fight and got bit. I turned into a vampire unable to control himself. I killed and entire family, drained them. I went to see you but for some odd reason you had thought the entire thing was your fault and you wouldn't move when my thirst became too much. I was barely able to pull away before you were completely drained. Tyrael told me of a way i could go back and fix some of my mistakes and i did it. You see before you the second way the fight would have ended." Zane knew he should be saying anything but he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

"I..." she stopped, and turned back around. "R- Really..?"
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm

"yes" he looked at her curiously. "you haven'y noticed anything different with me because i most certainly feel different."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm

"Whatever you're saying sounds like nonsense to me."
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 pm

"well it's not, unfortunately and now I-I" Zane clenched his fist "I have a hard time thinking positve anymore, every time I see someone i think of the hundred different way i could kill them. It's like they took away the fangs and thirst but left the rest there." he shivered he couldn't put into words how affraid he was of his new self.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:29 pm

"A thousands ways to kill me, too, possibly?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 pm

"No" he said horrified. "your the only one that i feel some what my old self around. Everyone else it's how to get the upper hand or where could I hit them to break their spirt." Zane turned away. "Palidens are not supposed to have these thoughts to citizens. I fear what i've become."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Lazuri gave off a faint smile, and ran towards him. She hugged him lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Zane stumbled caught off guard. He put his arms around her. "What is the hug for?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm

[[Isn't it so much easier with a quick reply box? XD]]

"I- I love you, Zane..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next