Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 pm

She slowed her quoting to go back to the usual. "Teloren..." she cried lightly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

Location : Wandering in my imagination, where else would I be?

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Teloren breathed into the fire. I wish this was what I could give... Slowly he crept through the shadows, in search of a scent that he recognized, even though it may have faded to a vague whisper.

His hands touched the walls occasionally, he'd flinch from the light when it was necessary and he had managed to ban the voice for a limited time. Things were going neutrally smooth at the moment. But he certainly was not content.

He sent the flame away, leaving it to search in the darkness as well for the lost scent. It faded to white and then left without a single trace.

Teloren progressed forwards... alone.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Most of her darkest memories with Teloren had easily been erased by Tyrael, at the time where he'd forced it upon her to be nothing but a mere, pure human.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:42 pm

The flame maneuvered its way through corridors and stairwells and through much shadow before it reached its destination. Before a door, it stood, or hovered rather, until it found a way to slip through the door, as though it weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 pm

"I want Teloren back..." she cried, unable to say or do much else.
"Wewowen! Wewowen!" the baby squealed a few times. She'd heard that name so many times now, it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:48 pm

The flame flickered closer and closer to the crying figure ahead, silent, but bright.

Within the shadows, Teloren hid, closing his eyes in deep meditation. He would never be able to return, if he decided to turn on this action now, but unsure of the outcome, he was tentative.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Lazuri finally managed to wake up, tears staining along her cheeks as she then tried to wipe them all away. "Oh Teloren... where are you? I- I want you back..." she murmured in a quieted tone, not a single hint or trace of a smile marking her face in any matter or way. It took her moments to at last realize that Zane was still there, leaving her partially regretting the words she said aloud as she spoke of her depest and most truthfully clear desires, in the depths of her mind. She pulled away from Zane, rushing out of the room, hoping she'd at last find Teloren, after wishing to see him for quite long now. She ran all around, as far as she could, ti'll she finally stopped. She hurried over to a wall, leaned against it and slid down. "Please come back for me. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11