Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Tyrael frowned, despite how his face was hidden. "Lazuri may not find me as the best, after she hears the news I've brought."
Lazuri got off the bed, and walked towards Tyrael. She crossed her arms as she faced him. "Spit it out, then. You're an Archangel, it's not like the news can be THAT bad,"
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Zane frowned he knew somehow that his good mood was about to be spoiled. "Well come on angel what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Tyrael lightly layed his hand on her shoulder, and sighed heavily. "The dark gods can no longer accept you, Lazuri. Not with your daughter and Zane, who are both under the light gods' care. The dak have officially rejected you. But the light gods have taken you in."
Lazuri took a few moments to take it all in. "Wait... doesn't that mean..?"
Tyrael nodded. "You're no longer going to be a shapeshifting Shadow Creature. You'll be human, Lazuri."
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Zane sat back into a chair. "I'm sorry Lazuri. I had no idea you would lose your powers."

Ryul was happy. No longer would he be scared by a sudden transformation. "Well maybe it is for the best." he said calmly drawing a glare from Zane.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Lazuri dropped down on her knees, as her skin and full appearance turned to the one of an average human. Her pure-red eyes, now nothing but a sky blue.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Zane put his arms around Lazuri. He looked at his feet and grunted in anger. What right did the Dark Gods have to take powers from on of their most loyal servants. She had never strayed from the path of evil.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 pm

"Quite sorry, Lazuri." Tyrael murmured. And with that, he faded away.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Ryul just smiled as he saw Lazuri become normal. It was a strange relationship and his father had. First she changed him by corrupting his heart. Then Zane changed her by become light again. relationships like that were often doomed to fail.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

She lightly burried her face in Zane's chest, crying.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Zane grabbed her and pulled her closer. "It is ok. We'll fix this somehow." Even though he said the words he knew that there was no way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 pm

"Just... don't leave me.." she said quietly, ti'll her tears did all the talking, afterward.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

"I will never leave you Lazuri. Ever." He brushed tears from her cheek and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

She kissed him back.

[[Er... new day?]]
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

[yea that seems like a good idea.]
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:19 pm

[[You start.]]
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Zane slipped into his room having just gotten done meeting with the palidens. Most of them he wouldn't have to worry about but the zealots he saw among them were troublesome. He carefully picked his baby up letting all his fears and worries drain away.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Lazuri remained in bed, sleeping lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Zane looked over to Lazuri. She looked so peaceful and happy when she was asleep. "Lazuri" He said quietly "I wish i could fix everything for you."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

"Teloren..." Lazuri cried lightly, still asleep.
"Ewowen?" the baby repeated, curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

"She wasn't made for this world of light" Zane said to the baby quietly. "Teloren was her last lover. S-She truly loved him."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

She giggled, then reached her arms out for her father's face.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Zane smiled at her and let her touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 pm

"Wawa!" she squealed, then giggled.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Zane kissed his baby girls forehead and whispered. "Please allow your mother to hold you she needs cheering up." Zane slowly passed the baby over to Lazuri.

Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

[[Can we do a new day? I wanna do a Lazuri-flashback.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next