Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 pm

[hmmm sure you start]
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Lazuri sat on the bed, fully lost in thought. Her past, flashing through her mind continuously, leaving her with tears.

[FLASHBACK] "DADDY! DON'T HURT MOMMY!" Lazuri exclaimed, as her mother was forced to the ground, terribly hurt by this point. She then gave her father an ice cold glare.
Her father returned her the same glare, as he said; "I'm doing this to keep you safe," he spun around, then walked away.
Confused, Lazuri dropped down to her knees and scurried over to her mother. "Are you alright, mommy?" she asked, concerned.
A low growl escaped her mother's mouth, as she shoved Lazuri away. "You're nothing but useless, Lazuri!!" she roared out angrily.
With tears in her eyes, Lazuri scowered away, only to be pulled back by her mother. She cried out loudly.
"She doesn't get it, does she..?" her father muttered, as he was far away by now, still hearing Lazuri's screams and cries for help.
Without thinking at all, her mother pulled out a knife, only to leaves long, deep cuts in the poor Lazuri's back.
"All she wants is to see her daughter dead. But one day, she'll understand that I was doing this for her sake..." her father trailed off in his own thoughts, as he continued to walk away from the two.
With fear in her own actions, her mother dropped the knife, stood up, and ran away. [/FLASHBACK]

"Memories are the worse thing that life has to offer me," she murmured sadly, glancing upward in the stony silence that followed her words.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

"Memories always are." Zane said coming through the door. "Which memory haunts you today my love."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

She turned her attention to him, and sighed heavily. "Memories of my mother," she replied.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm

"If the memory troubles you so, she must not have been a very good mother." Zane said observantly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

She no longer faced him, and sighed heavily. "Just come here," she patted a spot on the bed right next to her, very lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Zane nodded and sat next to her. She was troubled by the memory that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

She turned her back to him, still sitting on the bed. She carefully rolled up her shirt slightly, revealing long scars.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Zane touched them lightly horrified that anyone would do this to another. "Your mother did this." It was not a question.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Lazuri nodded sadly. "Indeed she did," she replied, her voice quite quiet. It slightly hurt, as Zane touched the scars lightly. No matter how old they were, they still pained her. More or less... emotional pain. "... When I was ten years old."
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm

"Only ten..." he murmered slightly angered that someone would do this to someone so young. "Its sickening to hurt one so young" He said not realizing that he had said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm

She carefully rolled back down her shirt, and sighed. "Yes. But all she truly wanted, was to see her own daughter, dead. She cared most about my sister, but never care about me."
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"I never knew my parents." Zane said his tone slightly sad "But i guess if they were like your mom I wouldn't want to know them. I was dumped off at the palidens guild door steps. I was told that i seemed to be shining during my first few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

[[Shining. xD
Like all;
"OOOOH. SHINY KITTY." That's the caption for this smiley I accidentally invented on Mo's poem; ^-*
xDDD]]

"Shining?" she repeated, highly confused.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 pm

"yes shining sorta glowing a bright yellow color i'm told. The palidens at the time didn't know what to think of it. They had never seen anything like it." They had also never seen a paliden of my power before. he thought almost annoyed. Even amoung the palidens he was different.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

[[G2G! I'll be on Twig.]]
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

[k see you there.]
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

[[Sneaking on to reply..]]

She nodded off, but yawned quietly afterward. Having all of the ounces of darkness whisked away from her.. she wasn't one to stay up for long. She'd easily drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Zane smiled warmly at his love. She was always so peaceful when she slept, Very unlike himself Zane thought. Everytime Zane closed his eyes he say his vampric self seeming to wait. The monster looked at Paliden Zane as if it knew that it would win as if it knew it was fate for Zane to end up as a monster. Zane shook away the thoughts. That would not happen again.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 pm

As she would do every night, she began to cry out Teloren's name, in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

"I'm going to take her back to where she belongs" Zane said suddenly to Ryul "I'm sure you'll be happy about that."

"You mean Lazuri but you love her." Ryul couldn't believe what he was hearing. What Zane had just said seemed almost like giving up.

"I do" He admitted. "But-But she loves Teloren still. She needs darkness back into her life. She isn't made for the light we live in and I have no intention of falling back into darkness, so the the only solution I could come to was bring her back to the place that thrives on darkness"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Memories of her past with Teloren all flashed by. And it all started at the very begining. She began mumbling out a few things, such as; "I do owe you for saving my life, My King. But I have no other way to repay you." just as it happened the day they.. fell in love.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Zane Strode in knowing that she was most likely in one of her memories about Teloren. "Lazuri" he said softly "Tell me the truth. Do you wish to stay in with me or do you wish to return to Teloren."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Of course, she couldn't hear him. She just kept quoting herself.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

Location : Wandering in my imagination, where else would I be?

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Teloren kept his breathing quiet, lest someone realize of his presence. He kept the small flame at hand, even though at times it bit back at him. His piercing eyes had scanned the crepuscular scene for what he had counted to be a hundred times... but he still found it an inappropriate time to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next