Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Fantasya - Years Before

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

Location : Wandering in my imagination, where else would I be?

Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 pm

"So, what did my father mean, by 'Are there many of you left'?" He looked back. "Are you not an elf?"

PWNAGE! Mia stalked this post [even though she HAD to.. XD] And PWNED it! Pwnage!! MWAHAHAHAH!

~Mia
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 pm

"Well.. I'm not really an elf." she admitted, looking up. "I'm a Shadow Creature. Soo.. I'm pretty much like that wolf I created. Buuut.. I'm diffrent. My kind, we can create those of the shadows, like my wolf, and.. well.. we have something we call a 'true form'. Its what we really look like. Then we have a 'beast form'. Probably our most dangerous form. Then, some of us have an elf form, like me. But unlike other Shadow Creatures.. I prefer my elf form, over my other forms." she took a deep breath before continuing. "And you see.. there really aren't many of my kind left."

You migt wanna look back at your post. Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 564624

~Mia

WCL has pwned this post, for the sake of her felsinde and herself..... YOU GOT SERVED. XD

-WCL and Aemilia XD
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 pm

"And why would that be?" Teloren asked intently. "Do you all live together, or it more a scattered thing?"

-Yes, I've seen Mia. XD. Yes, you did pwn that one, but look at YOUR post. XD

-WCL
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"I wouldn't know. Last time I've seen another of my kind.. was years ago. My parents.. those were the last Shadow Creatures I'd seen." she sighed heavily. "But then my mother died.. killed by another of my kind. As far as I know, is we're only about three, now. Me. My father. And.. my mother's murderer.. The Black Night Of Death."

HA! You used to BLUE! Thats for MODS. You're and ADMIN. Ha! >:3 -so evil-

~Signed, Mia
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Teloren nodded and looked back at her. "You didn't have any siblings like that, by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm

"My sister. But she died long ago."
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 pm

"Was that tragic?" he leaned against the wall. "I know I'd want revenge on a murderer if anyone killed Amaria."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Lazuri didn't want to reply. She didn't wish to go further into this discussion. "Can we please just change the subject?" she asked, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

"Sure." he smirked. "How about-"
"Teloren!"
He turned his head and stood up. "Oh, Kalina..."
"Your brother said you'd be around here. I came to thank you." she looked at Lazuri and smiled. "Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

"Lazuri," she replied simply. "A new guard, here."
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm

She smiled warmly. "I'm Laire Kalina. Kalina for short. Nice to meet you."
"She's the... Count's daughter." Teloren explained.
She shrugged. "Whatever about that." she turned her gaze back to Lazuri. "What's your story?"

Amaria walked around her room, looking out the window, and into the shadowy corners. She walked up to a dresser and looked upon that. There was a silver and red amulet, right there, looking almost new. She slowly reached for it, but as her fingers touched, a bright light flashed in her head. She jumped back. But curiosity got to her again and she took a hold of it. More light flashed, but now a picture was coming from it. An elf... a golden haired elf... a golden-haired elf with dark eyes. She saw no more after that. The amulet slipped from her fingers and dropped to the floor. What was that?
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:50 pm

"Its nothing important," she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasya - Years Before
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet Black Whispers :: Role Playing :: Non-Fanfiction RPs-
Jump to: