Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Fantasya - Years Before

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

Location : Wandering in my imagination, where else would I be?

Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Teloren nodded curtly. "Interesting.. very interesting."
Amaria's eyes widened with curiosity. "What else can you do?" she asked in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 am

"Lots." she began, taking a moment to think back at everything else she could do. "But this, is the one I probably use most." she did some strange gestures and whispered some words softly, before a large wolf made of shadows appeared. "This, is my Shadow Wolf. You see. . ." she began, looking up at the Shadow Wolf. "I can create this kind of creatures made of shadows. Like my mother, and my father. These creatures are capable of almost anything, really. . . You just need to command them to do what you want them to do." she explained.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Teloren watched even more intently. "Even more fascinating..." he was intrigued by the shadow creature.
"It will willingly do anything you command it to?" Amaria stared at the wolf with great wonder.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 pm

"As long as you don't give it more then three orders at once, it might get confused. And if you force it to do something when it doesn't want to, chance is it attacks you." she explained. She'd known lots about Shadow Creatures, even considering she had her own secret.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

"Is it only a wolf, or can you bring up other things?" Teloren eyed the wolf with keen interest.
Amaria looked out at the horizon, watching the sun sink lower and lower out of their sight. Father's going to be wondering where we are soon...
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"I can create whatever animal you can imagine. Even hybrids." she replied simply, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm

"Excellent..." Teloren grinned, only just beginning to let his thoughts spin through his head.
"What about--" Amaria was quickly cut off.
"TELOREN, AMARIA! Where the bloody heck are you two?!" the cold voice of their father echoed through their ears.
Teloren quickly rose to his feet and dusted his shoulder off. "You'd best be hiding, my father detests strangers.... really detests strangers..."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 pm

"Hide? But where?"

[[You can write "hell". I seriously don't care.]]
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

(Okay, I just didn't want to violate a rule if there was one against swearing. XD)

"Um..." he looked around. The forest would be great, if their father hadn't known the forest so well and took nightly walks through it. "Just be as quiet as possible." he snapped his fingers, throwing a veil of invisibility over her. "If you need to move, try to make it as silent as possible." he finished quickly and pulled Amaria away. "Come along Amaria, we can't stay any longer."
"Bye!" she called to Lazuri in a hushed tone.
"Don't make me come look for you!!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 pm

She sighed quietly and silently unsummoned the wolf.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yes father." he said as he passed him.
Amaria lowered her gaze and began to walk past him as well.
His hands grasped their hair and pulled them back. "And where would you two be going?"
Amaria looked up at him with worry. "...Inside, like you want us to."
He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "No you aren't." he paused. "You welcomed an intruder."
Teloren froze completely, from his heart, right down to his feet. "What do you mean father?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:01 pm

She remained quiet.

[[Duuuudeee... there father's psychic. XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 pm

(No, that would be Amaria. XD No... he's a reader, and a tamer. I can get into that later... XD)

Their father dragged them down with him as he made his way to where Lazuri was. "A female intruder... interesting... you've concealed her well, Teloren."
"I didn't hide anything!" Teloren lied convincingly.
He looked around for a moment, then fixed his gaze. "You did a fine job, but it doesn't stop me." he pulled the invisibility from Lazuri. "Well, well. Nothing I've ever seen before." he turned his gaze coldly upon Teloren. "Such lies, Teloren. Your mother wouldn't have approved of it."
This enraged Teloren. "You know nothing about my mother!"
He closed his eyes, shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Such waste." he unsheathed his knife and dug it into Teloren's shoulder.
Teloren yelled in agony, but he couldn't do anything about it, he was frozen.
He twisted the knife and then pulled it out.
Teloren collapsed to his knees.
"Maybe you ought to listen more to your mind, Teloren, and not your heart. Then perhaps this won't happen again. Perhaps you could rise to your brother's level." he took a firm grasp on Amaria's arm and dragged her towards the kingdom. "Bring the intruder in with you when you decide to join us, Teloren."
Amaria, horror stricken, just looked back and unwillingly followed her father.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm

[[Guess who's evil enough to sneak on and reply? XD]]

"I.." Lazuri looked down at Teloren and let herself fall on her knees, beside Teloren. "Oh my god. This is all my fault! I really shouldn't have come and- I'm sorry!" she was already worried about him, hoping he'd be alright. The wolf somewhat decided to re-summon... itself. It made it way towards the two, howled, then lightly licked Teloren's face. It barked once, then continued to cover his face in licks. Lazuri laughed softly. "Guess he's trying to make things better." she said to Teloren.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Teloren shook his head and removed his hand from the wound. It was covered and dripping with his own blood. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for my wrong-doings." He patted the wolf's head and rose to his feet. "You'd best come with me. I have my worries what his intentions are but..." he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 pm

She grabbed on to his hand and rose, smiling warmly, again. "You know.. this actually feels sort of.. nice." she laughed softly before looking at her wolf, who was reayd to follow them.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Teloren pulled his hand away and led her towards the kingdom. "It may not be nice when you get inside." he said grimly. The blood was bleeding right through his cloak and all down his shoulder now.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

He can't take a joke now, can he? Lazuri sighed heavily. "And I'm hoping it doesn't mean my death is near.." at the last of her words, her wolf howled, and barked once more.

Last edited by Faith Has Fallen on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

When Teloren got inside he looked around for a moment, into the lurking shadows. He should be around here somewhere...
"Ah, so you decided to return. I was almost convinced otherwise." his father came down the stairwell and halted in front of them. "I suppose you came back for Amaria, hm? She would have been devastated without you."
"Couldn't dream of leaving." Teloren replied. I'm not allowed to.
His father looked to the other figure that stood beside him. "So who would this be?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 pm

"Lazuri," she replied, secretly signaling for her wolf to approach. Her wolf did as it was told, and took a few pawsteps closer to her.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 pm

He kept aware of the girl. "Lazuri..." he repeated the name. "And tell me, Lazuri, what's your business in being here?"
Same routine... I'm not liking it. Teloren remained silently where he was.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm

"I just happened to come by. No reason, really." her smile faded, leaving a serious expression on her face. She crossed her arms. "And, I intend no harm to any of you. And I hope I won't have to, either." she added.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

"Ah, you do not doubt your strength then..." he smiled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 pm

"Mmgh.." she looked back at her wolf and nodded slightly, before turning her gaze back towards Teloren's father. "And I don't wish to harm anyone here.. not even you." she let out a deep and heavy sigh, before creating the fire blade. She held it, and took a few steps towards her wolf, until she was exactly before him. The wolf took another step towards Teloren's father. "Stay," she ordered the wolf, quietly. He did as he was told. In her other hand, she held her large, thick blade,

Last edited by Faith Has Fallen on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 am

He looked at the wolf for a brief moment, then smirked. "Shadow wolves, eh?" he looked at Lazuri's blade, then her. "Are there still many of your kind left? I mean, since I last checked."
Something different... then again... Teloren silently wrapped his fingers around the hilt of his knife. Just in case things got bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasya - Years Before
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet Black Whispers :: Role Playing :: Non-Fanfiction RPs-
Jump to: