Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Fantasya - Years Before

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

Fantasya - Years Before Empty
PostSubject: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm

UNDER CONTRUCTION XD
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 pm

[[Alright, WCL. I'll start.]]

Aru II had decided to leave her alone, to adventure around this kingdom herself. She dared to open the doors to the castle, and took a few steps in.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

Location : Wandering in my imagination, where else would I be?

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Teloren just looked out into the fields and forest, not really thinking, just lost in his own mind.
"Teloren!"
Teloren stayed where he was. "Yes, Amaria?"
"What are you doing?" she came over to him and sat beside him.
"Thinking of life. You know.."
"Translation, you mean mom."
He went deadly silent. He couldn't talk about that.

Last edited by warriorcatlover on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm

[[OMG. YES. XDD I have like 10 mins left... so.. move it. XP I started above.]]
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Lazuri made her way through this castle, amazed at the scenery. She came accross two people, gasped, and hid behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Amaria looked saddened. "I think about her too." she said softly, and put her arm around his shoulders.
He did the same. "I don't want to talk about it."
"Me either." There are many things I don't wish to talk about. "Teloren, can I ask you something?"
"That's a stupid question. Of course."
"Can you show me another magic trick?"
Teloren didn't look at her, but immediately he rose his hand and a white flame danced around him palm, then his head and then the flame grew and sparkled all over.
Amaria laughed.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 pm

"Wow! That's so cool!" Lazuri exclaimed. Oops. Big mistake.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Amaria's ears pricked. "Did you hear something, Teloren?"
He kept the flame burning, but it faded to a ruby red color. "Sort of." he admitted.
Amaria wrapped her fingers around the hilt of her knife. "Who would be out here?"
"No one who should be." Teloren unsheathed his black knife and began to scan the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Lazuri sighed. If she stayed hidden, it was no better then just showing herself like that. She let out a deep sigh and stepped in front of them. "I- I'll admit.. it was me.." Lazuri looked down and shook her head, soon enough she looked up, realizing one was taller then her. She gulped quietly and took a step back. "I- I'm sorry. . . !"
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Teloren aimed his knife higher and pointed it at her face. "Why are you here?" he growled fiercely.
"Teloren!" Amaria stepped between them. "She said she didn't mean to!" she looked back at Lazuri, her gaze not completely trusting, but certainly sympathetic, then she turned her head back to her brother. "You shouldn't hurt one who has committed no crime!"
"How, my dear Amaria, do you know that she has not?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm

". . . Please don't hurt me. . . I just got here. . . I came from the forest. . ." she said, taking another step back.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"I just know, Teloren, she hasn't the slightest intention of hurting anything!"
Teloren eyed the newcomer suspiciously for a moment, then sheathed his knife. "I'll take your word for it, Amaria."
Amaria nodded curtly with success. "Thank you." Amaria spun on her heels around to Lazuri and looked at her sympathetically again. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm

"I- I'm fine.. except for the fact that I've been living a lonely life in the forest. So its shocking to see other elves.. other then that.. I'm fine.. I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm

"You don't see elves a lot? There are plenty of elves around here." Amaria grinned. She held out her hand in greeting. "I'm Amaria by the way. And that big lump over there is my brother,"
"Hey!"
"Teloren. I'm sorry he's distrusting of you. If you really know him, he's quite sweet."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Lazuri calmed down a bit and smiled. "Amaria and Teloren..." she repeated. Her smile grew slightly. "Me, I'm Lazuri. That nobody who often gets attacked." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Amaria laughed a little. "We have an older brother too. His name's Beindir, but I don't know if he'll be coming out here."
"So claims he's, 'too busy' to do anything for pleasure anymore." Teloren was carving a piece of deadwood with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"And what might make him... 'too busy'?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

"We wouldn't know."
Teloren sneered. "You darn well know as much as I do."
Amaria turned to him. "What?"
"Don't act confused! Dad's been hinting it for years, Beindir's going to take over the kingdom!"
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 am

"And your father choses him over you two, why..?" she asked, though she lnew it was none of her buisness.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm

"Well first of all, he's the oldest out of all three. Second, he's the best at swordscraft, and what not."
"That's not true, you're very good!"
Teloren laughed curtly. "Don't be a kiss-up. Third, My father prefers one whose gift is the superior in battle, not one whose gift is flimsy magic tricks, as he would put it."
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 am

"But magic can be useful in battle.." she began. "Depending on how you use it."
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Teloren broke his gaze and shook his head. "Not at my level."
"They keep everyone happy though." Her gaze turned mischievous. "Especially Kalina."
Teloren shot a piercing glance at Amaria.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 pm

She didn't dare ask. "If you practice, you could be able to even combine Sorcery with the way you can handle any weapon, really. Its easy, watch." she wasn't too sure she could do that anymore, but she gave it a shot. Within a few seconds, she held a blade completely made of fire, though it didn't hurt to hold her one bit. She'd obviously created it, herself.
Back to top Go down
warriorcatlover
Administrator
Administrator
warriorcatlover

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Amaria took a little leap back. "Whoa!"
Teloren remained where he was, but his eyes widened a good amount, intrigued by the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 am

"The creator of the blade won't be frozen, burned, and other, depending on the element of the blade. Though, anyone else could be harmed by it." she explained. "Though I don't plan on attacking any of you, with it." she added. Lazuri quickly made the blade fade away. "Therefor, there's no need for it, here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasya - Years Before   Fantasya - Years Before I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasya - Years Before
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet Black Whispers :: Role Playing :: Non-Fanfiction RPs-
Jump to: