Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

EPILOGUE.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

EPILOGUE. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm

He grinned.

AND THE FUTURE CAMETH.

Mia be in the forest, and Mifune be home.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Mia slowly passed a finger over her chest, wincing at the pain. Oh, how she hated having to force the animal down to kill it.. how she had to struggle a fight against it. The memories of the days with Mifune obsessing over chest but a memory. She shook the thoughts away, struggling to take a stand, so she could wash off. She began making her way to the lake she'd always visit, slipped off her shirt, and dove in with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm

The zombie unicorn waited patiently for her by the side of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm

It hadn't taken long for her to notice the zombie unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm

It swished it's tail, and pranced in a direction to get her follow it.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

She actually bothered to go back and put her shirt back on, THEN follow it.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

It pranced into a portal, taking her with it. Into a castle. How fascinatin- OH LOOK GUARDS TAKING YOU AWAY. WORD.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeeeeekay. WB.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Mea was in the room she was taken to being cared for by two servants whilst she sat in a comfy chair, dressed in oddly Victorian age clothes.
However, most people would just notice the first detail-She was very, very pregnant- and stop right about there.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm

yeyeyeyeyeWBBBBBB.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm

But, seeing as time wasn't linear and meddling time portals screwed every part of this continuum....
Suddenly, an adult Noemi surfaced in the orphanage with twelve year old Mia inside it, twin hammers in hand, ears and tail hidden.
Like most people would've, she hadn't gone and just forgotten about Mia blinding her father in front of her ten year old eyes.
She planned to get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

{doesthismeanihavetoplaylittlemiaandyouhaftaplaylittlemea? DX}
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 pm

(Twelve year mia, and i play fifteen year old Mea)
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Mia had been flipping away with her knives, springing them into the air, and immediatly catching them back. But a mob of people rushed past her as she caught the knife, dropping candy as they always did, as they ran by. Mia managed a handful, before rushing off to her sister, as she always had. "Mea! Sister! I've brought you candyyy~" she called out, hoping to find her as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

But it wasn't Mea. It had similar thick brown hair, and it's eyes were gray-blue but it's features were all wrong.
And it was holding hammers, and grinning teeth that were getting far to sharp.
"Fight me" the girl said hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 pm

But being only 12, as fun as dueling may sound, candy and her sister meant a little more to her at the moment. "No!" she exclaimed, holding the candy as closely as she could. "I need to bring this to my sister, so she doesn't die of hunger or anything!"
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm

"I don't care." White cat ears unfolded from head, a tail sprouted and swished. Claws grew out of her hands and bare feet.
A hammer on a chain swung and collided with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Mia shreiked, allowing herself to hit the ground, unwilling to spill over the candy she was assured to bring to her sister. "Please let me bring these to her!"
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

The hammer swung down again, mercilessly knocking into her head.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm

okaysotechnicallythatdbebreakingtherulesofrpingbutwhateveriguess.
soiguessshesbloodypassedoutsincetheresnothingelseshecando.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

(Oh come on. It would take more'n that to knock me out. seein' as noemi isn't even at full strength yet.)
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

yeahbutthisisyoungermia'ereshecantdomuchsincehermaingoalsaredifferentthanwhensheswithmifune. herintentionsarenttokilljustyet.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

(Oh fine)

Time was bored with outcome, and rewinded a bit. In this past, Noemi let her through.
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

yeahknosincemegsgoneimofficiallyboredoutofrpingagain.
Back to top Go down
Jinxeth
Jinxeth

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

And back to the moment of Noemi's conception...

The countess smiled out at this boy who boldly claimed to be true heir to the throne.
Arthur, being Arthur, trembled. The cat looked on with a smirk.
“How about we discuss it over dinner”
He looked up at the cat. It’s little grin grew wider.”Yes.” He said.

Later on…. In the Countesses’s private quarters, a table, some chairs, thoughtfully small glasses of champagne and some food had been set up. She waited for her guest to be directed to this room. The door opened, and a catboy with dark hair entered. He seemed…familiar. She tilted her head to think, but before she could he had handed her flowers and sat down across from her.
“You aren’t Arthur.” She stated, raising her eyebrows.
“His associate. We don’t trust you.” She snorted “’lright then.” The tasteful glasses of champagne where consumed. Smiling, Lancelot produced a bottle and poured her another glass. She stared at it.
“I will tell you that I don’t intend to allow Arthur to the throne.” She said, before whispering something into a guards ear. Both of them cleared away.
Lancelots grin grew sharper. “Why don’t we discuss on the…couch” He said, gesturing to a futon. She shrugged, slightly confused. Both of them shifting to the softer couch, he handed her the wine he had poured. Finally taking a few sips…the world started to feel a bit foggier.
But she felt the hand slipping into dress, wrenching it off from the top downward. She let out a shriek for her guards but was rudely interrupted by a tongue in her mouth and the man on top of her crushing her lungs, removing the white undergarments she had left until she was coldly and vulnerably naked.He savored that while she shuddered, kissing her breasts, licking her collarbone and tracing up to her cheek bone. Running his fingers down lower than they should ever get before finally removing his own clothing. And then it was hot and heavy and merciless, passionately injuring her softer bits with his own lust.
And when he was quite done with that he thought to wrap her in a thin blanket. To give her a coy kiss on the cheek and tell her…
“Don’t mess with Arthur.”
She stayed and shivered a bit. Not even raging…just broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPILOGUE.   EPILOGUE. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPILOGUE.
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet Black Whispers :: Role Playing :: Private RPs-
Jump to: