A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Share | 

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

"Ugh, that's for sure,"

[[WB. DDDD:]]

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm

From the cornor of his eye he spotted two of his guards whispering. He could tell they had said both his name and Lazuris. "It seems your known even here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"Eh, I wouldn't be surprised. I slaughtered the entire Shadow Lands when I was about 13.."

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:55 pm

"The entire castle will be buzzing with rumors you know. Of how Zane the pure suddenly showed up with Lazuri the queen of the Shadow lands who is supposed to be dead." Zane chuckled darkly at his old title. Zane the pure! there is no such thing in this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

"Not just Queen of the Shadow Lands, but also Queen of the Night Realm, the kingdom from Teloren's side of the family." she replied simply, sighing lightly. "But it matters not," she whispered, as she leaned in for another long kiss. She didn't exactly care what the guards thought of it.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Zane pulled away and smiled at the site of the guards looking away embarresed. "I should speak with my captain and some of the other i left in charge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 pm

"If that's what you want to do, then go ahead. I'll wait here."

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

"No you should get to know some of the people who hold some power here. Plus this is a good time for you to show that you can also command to do whatever you wish them to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

"Alright then, lead the way."

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 pm

[we should make a few people for the castle. I got the captain covered you should try to create someone who has been in control of the castle since Zane's absents]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

[[Mehh, you can control em' all. I'm in no mood to play any other important people..
OR OR OR [I'm no seal.. -_-] ze captain haz a loverz? 8D]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

[why yes he does]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

[[I playz ze loverz nowz. 8D

Okay. Let's pretend that THEY came up to Zane and Lazuri instead. Make it quicker. XD]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Zane looked down the hall preparing himslef to confront the captain but spotted archer and a women coming down the hall. "ahh there is my captain now and by the way the way he moves as if willing to throw himself into a fire to save the women beside him i suspect that is his lover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm

"Hell lot younger than me, that's for sure." Lazuri sighed.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 pm

[k it is up to you what to name the lover]

"Father your back i see" the captain exclaimed. It had been years since he had been on his own land but Captain didn't mind he was just glad he did come back.

Zane sighed and leaned into Lazuri and whispered "I adopted him when he was a baby. both his parents had been killed by demons." Zane looked at the Captain and now addressed him. "Ryul it has been too long i fear. How fares my land?" At that moment Zane saw hesitation in Ryul's eyes, the news would not be good.

"The paliden guild is trying to take back the land saying that you fell out of their favor we have barely been able to keep them at bay."

Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm

[[No idea. >_>
YOU NAME HER. O:]]

"Now I see why Tyrael did us a 'favor'," Lazuri muttered, partially annoyed.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm

"maybe he didn't know. Tyrael has always seemed to be more out of the inner circle then most angels." Zane put a arm around Lazuri to confort her. "In this time of danger i will have to know who your female friend is Ryul."

"uhh right. well this is Ashe. We are to get married in a few weeks. I'm glad my father could be here to see it." Ryul waited hopful that Zane would approve.

"If you trust her then i have no choice but to trust her my self. Ryul you should prepare for a battle" Zane noted the color draining from ryul's face. it seemed that Ryul had hoped Zane was still in the Palideds favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm

She bowed in his favor, giving off a light smile. "Pleasure to finally meet you, my King," she began, as she then cast a quick glance at Lazuri. "And I'm going to suppose that this here is your lover, correct?"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 pm

"you are correct. This is Lazuri, I'm sure you have heard of her." More color drained from Ryul's face for he hadn't realized he was in the presence or a Queen that had put fear into manys hearts. Zane chuckled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Just to scare the hell out of Ryul, she shapeshifted to her true form. As Teloren and any other who has seen her true form, it is nothing but somewhat human-like, although entirely made of shadows. Large demon wings, long pointed demon horns, a demon-like tail, pure red eyes, and sharp fangs... just what you'd expect.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Ryul jumped back in fear and landed back on his backside. Never before had he been so scared.

Zane laughed. "Don't worry she is harmless to you...mostly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Lazuri laughed, returning to her elf form. She gave Zane another kiss.
Ashe dropped down onto her knees, near Ryul. "You alright?"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:15 pm

"Yes I am" the Shame clear in his voice at being so scared in front of Ashe "Father why is she here? You might have brought the wrath of Teloren apon us or worse the Wrath of the gods."

Zane shot a look at Ryul that would have sent most running. as it was the only reason Ryul wasn't running for the hills was because he knew Zane wouldn't hurt him. "The Gods cannot touch me and do not worry about Teloren."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 pm

[[Run To The Hills * Iron Maiden
Sorry. Made me think of that. XD]]

"Teloren..." she mumbled, sighing lightly. She glanced down at her hand, slowly pulling off the ring that once was all she ever cared about. The ring that proved her love for Teloren. She held it for long dreadfull moments, before tossing it away without shame. "Teloren's someone I'm doing my best to forget about, now. My past with him is history. Kortella and Lucian no longer matter. They're old enough, now."

"Y- You had a former lover...?" Ashe asked, slightly confused. She knew almost nothing at the subject of Lazuri.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next