A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Share | 

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Not understand a word he said, she squealed; "Wawa!!" again, and reached her hands out for his face.

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

"I wonder if it is particularly safe for Zane to be holding his baby like that. Dark powers are known to be unstable and hard to control." Ryul said very worried.

Zane let his baby touch his face and gasped in surprise. The moment contact was made all thraces of darkness in his heart vanished. His moved away from her hands and the darkness returned but weaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

She giggled again, and tried to touch his face once more.

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Against the struggles of the evil that had embedded its self in his heart he leaned forward on more time. This time when he was touched and the darkness disappeared, it didn't come back when he pulled away.

"Something is different about Zane. I can't see the darkness around him anymore." Ryul said confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Lazuri remained confused.

"Wawa! Wawa! Wawa!" she excitedly repeated, numerous times.

Ashe gave off a faint smile. "That child causes miracles,"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Zane smiled. He was able to think straight for the first time in months. What would Lazuri think of being married to the old me. He asked himself the question but he already knew the answer. She had rejected him when she thought he was part of the light side of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

"Awa?" she then said, looking at her mother. "Awa? Wawa?" she asked, looking from her mother, to her father. She as well, was now confused.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

"I-I have something to tell you, Lazuri, but I'm afraid that when I do tell you, you won't love me the same way any more." Zane looked away "It appears that our daughter has wiped away any trace of evil from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Lazuri sighed, trying to focus her gaze on him. "I- I'll still love you, anyway.." she whispered. As convincing as it sounded, she herself, wasn't too sure of it.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm

"I know you better than that Lazuri. You need someone to complement your dark side with and even greater dark side. I will no longer be able to do that." Zane's eyes seemed to moisten. "And i will not allow myself to fall into darkness, not when I have a kid to take care of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

"And I'm fine with that, Zane.." she mumbled, soon remembering something. "I still DO have someone to compliment that side of me. I have Teloren. We're living in two realities, remember?"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

"Lazuri I'm sure the same in both realities. remember when you finally accepted me? It was only after I told you that i had lost my self to the darkness." Zane said remembering the moment himself. "I asked you what i had done to earn your love. At the time i didn't know but now I know i earned your love because I was becoming evil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Lazuri sighed. "For crying out loud, think for a second! There's this reality- I'm with you. There's the other reality- I'm a vampire, you're a vampire, I'm dead, and I'm with Teloren!" she exclaimed, somewhat frustrated.

The baby began crying very loudly, struggling out of her father's arms.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Zane nodded "yea your right i'm sorry Lazuri. It seems I'm back to my over thinking self." Zane pushed away all his doubts and kissed Lazuri's cheek.

Ryul smiled wide. "Your at last truly home Zane, my father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Lazuri calmed down, and sighed contently.
The baby kept struggling and crying.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

"Shhh its ok" Zane said trying to confort his baby. "Maybe she wants you again." He said handing her to Lazuri.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Her crying grew even louder, as she was being forced towards her mother. "WAWA!!" she called out for her father, quite loudly.
"No... she wants you.." she said, slight sadness hinting along the edges of her voice.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Zane shared Lazuri's sad voice. "Yea i guess so. I really hope she doesn't act like this every time you try to spend time with her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm

She cuddled up in her father's arms, drifting to sleep.
"Yeah... hope so..." Nothing like Kortella or Lucian, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

[[WCL, I know you're reading this, and..
I'm sorry we did this. ):]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Zane just sighed blissfully. He was a true father now. "What were your other kids like Lazuri."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 pm

"Lucian was quiet. Never spoke a word, never cried. Kortella almost always cried when she was young. She loved Teloren the most, I just knew it. Then, when Kortella was 7, we swore that Denolen had killed her. But apparently.. she hadn't died. Because years later, she came back. She was indeed quite beautiful, she had truly grown. She explained to us how she died. She was rather intellegent, when she was 7." Lazuri sighed contently at the thoughts.

Last edited by Faith Has Fallen on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Zane nodded. "You loved them very much. I wish you could still see them." Zane Slowly put the baby down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Lazuri sighed quietly.
And that's when Tyrael appeared in the room. He cast a glance at each person in the room. "Greetings Ryul, Ashe, Zane and Lazuri." but once he named them, he focused his gaze to Lazuri. "I've received news for you,"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Ryul fell his knees in shock. "Is that an angel" His heart told him it was but he couldn't find a reason good enough for an angel to visit them.

"Yes it is my son" Zane remained standing looking at the angel then Lazuri. "One of the best angels in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next