A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Share | 

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Lazuri's expression went soft for a moment. She lightly pinned Zane down on the bed, giving him a long kiss before saying. "I accept,"

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Ryul wasn't surprised by the marriage offer Zane had given Lazuri. in fact he had expected it sooner. It wasn't just for the love that he was marring her although that was most likely 99% of it he also did it to make sure his army would follow her orders with out question. "Then we will have two Royal wedding in one day." Ryul said happily "We need to set up a feast this will give the men something to celebrate."

Zane just smiled. The one he loved had accepted his offer. He gave Lazuri one long kiss. then said too Ryul. "Yes that day will be a happy one for them despite the fears of being crushed by the palidens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 pm

She let go of him, laughing lightly.
"It will indeed be one wonderful day, won't it?"

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 pm

"oh yes it will! The people walk around here like zombies sometimes, so we'll make it one of the best days they've had in a long time." Zane said smiling. He was getting too good at this king stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Lazuri gave him another long kiss.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Ryul looked away from Zane and Lazuri and whispered to Ashe. "the way he acts it is hard to believe he raised me for ten years isn't it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm

[[I have the feeling this Grim Reaper wants to kill me. XD]]

[[Oh wow, Ryul. -_-]]

She pinned him back down on the bed and sighed contently.
Casting a quick glance at the two, she whispered; "I suggest we go away, now. And be sure to close the door."

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 pm

[where did you find that pic i want it for my avvy.]

"yes we should go now" he said throughly embarresed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 pm

[[Google. :O
The magic of google. XD]]

"Yes, be sure to close the door. We don't want anyone bothering us now, do we?"
Ashe quickly grabbed his hand, walked out, and slammed the door shut.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm

[wow like rabbits they are.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm

[[Zane and Lazuri are turning out to be the dogs they were on the chatbox. >_>]]

"The Zane you once knew, wouldn't be doing that with her, now, would he?" Ashe asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 pm

"No" Ryul said sadly. "The Zane I once knew was pure. You wouldn't have been able to find one bad thing about him. He was everything I wanted to be. Which is why I don't like Lazuri. I know she changed him, It's all her fault." He said the last part with such vemon that it surprised even himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Ashe sighed heavily. "Yes, but... wouldn't you rather see Zane happy, than to see him miserable? As long as he has her, I'm sure his content will remain."

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Ryul nodded in agreement. "yes i'm sure that he will be happy as long as she is with him and i'm trying to like her but i don't know if you noticed but he has an edge of darkness around him. He does well to hide it but i can tell."

Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Ashe nodded quickly. "We'd best keep it a secret from him, that we know of it." she said quietly, before turning around and walking away.

[[Skip by a few days, I guess? Razz]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

[yea sure that works for me.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Lazuri eventually woke up, yawning quietly. As every other morning, she wondered if Zane was up, as well.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Zane stared out the window aware that Lazuri had woken up. An eagle landed directly across from his window. "It seems the palidens have started spying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

"Right, of course.."

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm

"It matters not though" Zane turned suddenly and embraced Lazuri in a quick hug. "Today is supposed to be a happy day am i right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Lazuri nodded, returning the hug. "Correct,"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm

"I really hope that Ryul doesn't plan on being the bearer of bad news on his wedding day." Zane said not wanting his day to be ruined by any bad news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Lazuri nodded. "This day is to be perfect,"

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Ryul burst into the room with such urgency that Zane almost thought that his day would be ruined by the time he opened his mouth. "What is you want. Is the world ending, Fire dropping from the sky, Did everyone leave. If it isn't one of those things i dont want to be bothered with it." Zane said with malice.

"Oh no nothing bad father. Well unless you count you two being late for the wedding." Ryul said quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm

[[Can we skip this whole scene, pleae?
Like, skip to the enndddd of the wedding..? >_>]]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next