A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

Share | 

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

"She did. His name was Teloren and he is a powerful king but enough of him." Zane turned on Ryul "you will get used to Lazuri she is to be my Queen."

Ryul nodded but he didn't like it but he knew there was nothing he could do but obey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Lazuri sighed quite heavily. She couldn't take her mind off of Teloren, therefor being unable to change the subject. "I wonder so much, how Kortella and Lucian are doing. Kortella falling in love with Death's son, and both of them having to take care of little Reverie... Lucian being about barely a year, but gaining the appearance as would a fifteen year old. Then there's Teloren. I wonder what has become of him. Has the witch given him the stone-cold heart she always wanted him to have, from before he even met me? Does Teloren therefor no longer care for me? Or is Teloren still crying over my Death, as he did that very day..?" she rambled off with numerous questions about her past, wondering whether living a life with Zane truly was the best idea. She looked up at Zane with tear-filled eyes, before giving him a gentle kiss. "I love you, Zane, but... part of me still desperately cries for Teloren, that same part of me regretting that I accepted Tyrael the Archangel's offer... and part of me wishes that you hadn't accepted his previous offer, either. I just wish, dear Zane, that you remained the vampire you were. I just wish, you could have left me as a new vampire. I wish you could have just ran off, before Tyrael even offered it to you. And why, did you ask to be killed? If we were both vampires, there were still high chances that I fall for you, instead of Teloren, again. I'd never be able to be with him... thirsting desperately for his blood and all... he wouldn't be able to handle me anymore." she sighed, breaking down terribly.

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

"oh Lazuri" He called to her gently. "You would not have wished for me to remain a vampire it is a misreble exsistance. You can't control yourself when the hunger is great and any feeling you have is always magnified. You always have to fight yourself to keep control of your body. And Teloren would have been able to figure something out." Zane pulled her close and kissed her.

Ryul looked to the floor and cleared his throat. "I don't like you lazuri. I don't like how you changed my father but it is clear to me that he loves you and you love him. I have never seen him so close to some one so please do not speak of such things for everything he has done i believe it was for the best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 am

"I'm sorry," she murmured, before kissing him back.

.|Ichigo Kurosaki|-|Byakuya Kuchiki|-|Shuhei Hisagi|-|Renji Abarai|-|Jushiro Ukitake|-|Kisuke Urahara|.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 am

"We should" Zane started but paused to consider his words. "WE will visit your kids every now and then." Zane said trying to get over the sadness her words had caused him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am

"There's no way we can," Lazuri began sadly. "Lucian.. I'd never know where he is. He's mostly like his father. And Kortella? She's probably somewhere far off, with her lover." she sighed.

[[New day?
I feel like ruining this reality, even more. ]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 am

[tsk tsk mia but yea sure]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 am

[[I love screwing up RP plots. X3]]

Lazuri woke up, yawning quietly. She was of course in bed. As usual, she wondered whether Zane was awake, yet.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

[yep Zane can't have a happy ending. He basicly ruined to life of a Queen.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 am

[[JUST REPLY. >,<]]

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 pm

"Father was inspecting the troops. He sent me to make sure to get you anything you wanted or to take you to him you wish" Ryul said slightly anger he had to play messager boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Lazuri glanced quickly at herself. "Oh, um... alright then." she replied simply. Fate pushed it too far. Fate was just messing with everything, and ruining it.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Ryul's expression softened. "you look troubled mind talking about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

"Your 'father's' going to be a father again," she grumbled, glancing down. She truly despised Fate.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Ryul just stood there too shocked at what she said to say anything else. Zane having a kid of his own. Ryul froze when he heard foot steps coming down the hall. Foot steps that could only belong to one man.

Zane was weary never before had he seen such a shocked look on Ryul's face " What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Lazuri couldn't tell him. Her eyes filled with slight tears. She was leaving it up to Ryul, to tell him.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 pm

"umm i-i" Ryul tried to get the words out but it was like they were stuck in his throat. Only Zanes hard glare made him continue. "Your going to have your own kid." Zane just stared blankly at Lazuri. "uhh she is going to have a..."

"A baby yes i figured that out the first time you said it." Zane's face turned from blank to Joy. He rushed to sit by Lazuri's side. "What is wrong?" He said when he noticed she wasn't too happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm

"I- It's nothing... nothing's wrong.." she insisted, carefully leaning her head on Zane.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 pm

"Lazuri I know you well enough to know when something is wrong." he kissed her cheek. "you can tell me anything i wish you understood that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm

"I- I love you Zane, so... let's just try to forget about it, alright?"
"What's going on?" Ashe called, as she finally entered the room.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 pm

"Lazuri is going to be having a child." Zane looked down still hurt that Lazuri wouldn't tell him what was wrong.

"ASHE!" Ryul jumped up and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"And for once, it's going to be Zane's," she murmured in a soft tone.
Ashe laughed lightly as she was hugged by Ryul. She kissed him quickly. She then focused her attention to Zane and Lazuri. "Congrats!" was all she managed to say, although she said it with a smile.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Zane leaned into Lazuri and whispered. "the way he act it is hard to believe that i raised him for ten years of his life." he then addressed Ashe. "thank you"

Ryul oblivious to Zane's comment just stared lovingly at his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Ashe just stared back, giving off a loving smile. "Gettin' married in a few days..." she reminded him.
Lazuri laughed quietly.

Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 pm

"yes i know. I can't wait. Will you be there father, I would understand if you had to do something else" Though he said it Ryul wanted with all his heart to have Zane come to his wedding.

"Yes i think i will but not just for you" He produced a gold ring with black lines running through it. "I was hoping to marry you on the same day Lazuri"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only   

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - If Everything Were Different... For Mia, Hyro & WCL only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next